“Consciousness Society Creation” (TELE-2018), 7th Edition
April 20-21, 2018 - Bacău-Bucureşti-Boston-Chicago-Chişinău-Cluj Napoca-Iaşi-Los Angeles-Timişoara
American – Romanian Academy of Arts and Sciences (ARA) & Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova
We'd like to invite you to submit your papers for the TELE-2018, 7th Edition to be held from April 20-21, 2018 in Chisinau, Republic of Moldova.
The TELE-2018, 7th Edition provides a leading international forum that brings together young researchers and practitioners from diverse fields with the purpose of exploring the fundamental roles, interactions as well as practical impacts of Artificial Intelligence and Consciousness Society
Academician Grigore BELOSTECINIC, Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova
Professor Ruxandra VIDU, American – Romanian academy of Arts and Sciences
Professor Dumitru TODOROI, Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova
Prof. Grigore BELOSTECINIC, Ph.D, Dr. hab., Acad. AŞM, Rector AESM, Moldova
Prof. Ruxandra VIDU, Ph.D, ARA President, University of California Davis, USA
Prof. Radu MIHALCEA, PhD, Dr., Dr., DHC, Illinois State University, Chicago, USA
Prof. Dumitru TODOROI, Ph.D, m.c. ARA, AESM, Republic of Moldova
Prof. Elena NECHITA, Ph.D, Dr. m.c. ARA, UB, Bacău, România
Dr. Carmen SABAU, ARA Emeritus Member, USA
Prof. dr.rer.nat. Marius ENACHESCU, University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
Dr. Alin ZAMFIROIU, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, România
Dr. Catalina CURCEANU, Researcher, Primo Ricercatore Laboratori Nazionali di Frascati dell’INFN,Frascati (Roma), Italy
Prof. Ion SMEUREAN, Ph.D, Dr., Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, România
Prof. Ion IVAN, Ph.D, Dr., Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, România
Prof. Dan CRISTEA, Ph.D, Dr., m.c. AR, UAIC, Iaşi, România
Prof. Ioana IONEL, Ph.D, Dr. Ing. TPU, Timisoara, România
Prof. Costica SASU, Ph.D, Dr. UAIC, Iaşi, România
Assoc. Prof. Sabin BURAGA, Ph.D, UAIC, Iaşi, România
Prof. Marian SIMION, Ph.D, BTI, Boston, USA,
Ass. Prof. Diana CRICLIVAIA, Ph.D, Dr., m.c. ARA,Warsaw State University, Warsaw, Poland
Diana MICUSA, m.c. ARA, UFCM, Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
Nicoleta TODOROI, drd, Music Academy “Gh. Dima”, Cluj Napoca, România
Ass. Prof. Sergiu PERETEATCU, PhD, Dr., m.c. ARA, MSU, Chişinău, Moldova
Prof. Dr. Isabelle SABAU, USA
Dr. Petre SERBAN, Germany
Prof. Dr. Ioan OPRIS, USA
Prof. Dr. Ing. Ruxandra BOTEZ, Ecole de technologie supérieure, Montréal, Canada
Prof. Dr. Ildiko PETER, Polytechnic University of Turin, Italy
Prof. Dr. Stela DRAGULIN, Universitatea Brasov, Brasov, Romania
Professor Marthe NYSSENS, Universite Catholique de Louvain, Belgium
Prof Naomi FINEBERG, University of Hertfordshire, College Lane, United Kingdom
Dr Karina Marcus, COST Association, Belgium
Dr Andreas HADJICHAMBIS , Cyprus Center for Environmental Research and Education (CYCERE), Cyprus
Prof Stefan BOUZAROVSKI, University of Manchester, School of Environment and Development, United Kingdom
The TELE-2018, 7th Edition main topics:
Robotic Information, Knowledge and Conscience
- Artificial Intelligence in Consciousness Society
- Artificial Intelligence in SME
- Artificial Intelligence , E-Society & Business Solutions
- COST activities for SME & Consciousness Society
Willing authors are invited to contribute with high-quality papers to TELE-2018.
Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings. Papers should have no more or less than 8 pages. Authors of best selected papers will be invited to publish an extended format in a special issues of high quality journals.
Download the format of the paper: ( Word Template)
Please check the session schedule on the program that you will receive by email after the registration deadline to see which day and time you are presenting. The duration of a presentation is 15 minutes (12 minutes for your lecture and 3 minutes for questions-discussion). An LCD projector and a computer (MS Windows XP) with a CD-ROM drive, USB ports, and presentation software (MS PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat Reader) will be available in all the conference rooms for On-line presentations.
General recommendations for your presentation
- Use pictures and keep in mind that a good picture worth more than 1000 words.
- Graphs and charts should have bold lines and symbols that contrast sharply with the background.
- Limit the number of words per visual to no more than 35.
- Leave space, at least the height of a capital letter, between lines of text.
- All fonts, including those on graphs, should be 18 point or larger.
- Your presentation time is about 15 minutes, leaving about 5 minutes for questions from the audience.
- A reasonable presentation time for each slide is about 2 minutes, as any shorter interval will make it difficult for the audience to understand.
- Do not waste visuals where they are not needed. Use them where a picture, chart, diagram, or cartoon will help. Tables of figures are hard to read and understand quickly, use pie charts or column graphs instead.
- Do not put anything on the visual if you don’t need it. Tell what each visual is all about, but do not read from it. Keep it on screen, as long as your talk refers to it.
The conference programme will include paper presentations and project demonstrations in next directions:
- Submission Deadline: 25 February 2018
- Acceptance Notification: 15 March 2018
- Camera Ready Submission: 31 March 2018
- Conference Dates : 20-21 April 2018
Complete details are available on the conference website: www.ase.md
All TELE-2018, 7th Edition presented papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings and submitted for indexing to various international databases.